Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

truth

truth.jpg


This weekend is going to be amazing :) I'm looking forward to gathering with the Sunland region to talk about the Good News of Christ.

Please be praying for us... 64 students and staff head down from Long Beach State this afternoon to join the rest of our region in Pine Valley, CA. We have close to 300 in total... California, Arizona, Hawaii and I think even Utah? Pray for safe traveling and great conversations in the car & planes :)

Last year, we saw two women from Arizona State make decisions to give their lives to Christ. Would you be praying that others would come to know Jesus this weekend? Pray for God to do great things in the lives of my friends from Long Beach. Oh! I'm also excited for the gospel choir that is happening Saturday night. Seriously, I'm really happy to see us exploring many different ways people praise and worship the Lord. Also, I hear its supposed to be cold and rainy (per usual of Pine Valley this time of year), so will you be praying for all of our health as we experience a really great weekend?

Thanks for reading. Thanks for praying. :)

No comments: