Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Census update

So I took the census test on Friday... here's what I know so far:

  • A score of 10 out of 28 is "passing" and allows the applicant consideration to be hired by the Census bureau.
  • I scored 23 out of 28
  • In the state of Ohio, a score of 7 is "passing" and a score of 22 clears the applicant to be hired for any position within the census.. I have no idea if a higher score is needed in the state of California
  • I may only be considered for the enumerator position... those whom actually go door to door collecting info for the census
  • Pending a background check... I won't know if I will be called for another 2 weeks at least...
  • Also, this job is completely temporary... ranging anywhere from 2 to 12 weeks.
I'm still viciously on the job hunt. Tomorrow I go in for a meeting with a temp agency. Maybe this will return something fruitful... please continue to pray!

No comments: