Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

Thursdays = Office Parties :)

So... if you know me, you know I LOVE being with people. Constantly. And I love hanging out with friends and having new people join the party.

With this being said... I had a BLAST watching The Office on Thursday in N Building. Not only was Thursday's episode amazing... yay for PB & J (Pam Beasley and Jim, thank you Monique), it was just a really cool time of meeting new people and simply "being" around them. No need to perform. No need to have anything rehearsed come out of my mouth. No need for attempting to achieve anything. We all were able to "be" with each other. I like that.

Each Thursday is going to be an Office party. Show up around 9ish and be ready to "be" with people. It'll be a good time. (except for this Thursday... the Vice-Presidential debate will be on)

No comments: