Pages

Friday, June 20, 2008

Cincy: Week 1

Whoa... I've been home for a week.. crazy! I feel like this has flown by sooo fast! Plenty of highlights to write about. First and foremost, God is good. I must give Him the praise. I came into town not exactly excited to arrive, and God has changed my thoughts/heart around... completely.
Highlight #2: My nephew was so happy for me to come home. He's spent so much time just sitting with me and telling me about his life. Conversations with a five year old are amazing.
Highlight #3: Seeing my sister has been so fun. I love her pregnant belly and I'm excited to meet my new nephew Michael!
Highlight #4: I love my friends. The best part about seeing the people who are such a big support network for me, is that Sarah has been able to be here this whole week. I've truly been blessed by her friendship and I'm glad that she's been able to experience the greatest city in the nation :)
Highlight #5: Skyline chili... this just makes me love Cincinnati

I'm sure there are more highlights to report on, but I'm spent and I have to unfortunately drive Sarah to the airport early in the morning.

If you've been praying for me and my time here in Cincy, thanks soooo much! Things are going well and God is so incredibly good. I will try to keep updating throughout my time here.

Prayer requests: Pray for my time at home with my family and friends. I hope that this will continue to go well and that I will continue to be encouraged. Pray also for my funding as I am reconnecting with people and trying to make it to Long Beach before August 15th.

Thanks for reading. Thanks for praying. You're Great!

Ps. 37:5 "Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him, He will act."

2 comments:

Amy Trianne said...

I love you Michelle! I'm so glad to hear that things are going well. I will continue to pray for you :) Keep us updated girl! Miss you sssooo much.

Sarah said...

Yay for the greatest city in the nation! (I did think that was Phoenix, but oh well)... Yay for time with my awesome roommate! Thanks so much for all of last week. Love you girl!