Pages

Friday, September 7, 2007

Trusting pt Deux

Along with trusting that the Lord has a plan for my life, I need to trust that the Lord has plans for my ministry. I left Tempe for like 6 days and feel like I've missed an entire semester. I'm leaving again for another 5 days and fear for how disconnected I'll feel once I get back. But as always.. God is good and His plan is always perfect. It doesn't always look like how I wish it would, but that's okay. If I planned my own life and did what I wanted to do... I wouldn't be where I am today and I certainly wouldn't have the joy from life that I have found and will continue to find. Things will work out. Continue to pray for this semester. Great things are happening. Very awesome new people are coming around and I'm really excited about that. Alright, I think that's it. Peace out. I'll write more later. :)

1 comment:

Susan said...

MJ! It's me, Sooooooooooooozan! ^^