Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Its good to praise!

Praise the LORD. He is worthy to be praised!

I've been camped out in Psalm 37 for a couple of days and the biggest lesson I see from this chapter is the promise that God will not forsake His children. He will take care of them, always provide and receive all the glory.

With that in mind, I looked back at previous blog posts where I was complaining about not getting many hours at work. I just added up the hours I've worked from these past couple of weeks and new hours for next week and God has been hearing my prayers. I've been working consistently 15 - 22 hours per week. This is a far cry from where I was even a few months ago.

Commit your way to the LORD; trust in Him, and He will act. He will bring forth your righteousness as the light, and your justice as the noonday. - Psalm 37:5-6

Other ways I've seen God's faithfulness:

I'm seeing the women I've been investing in have a heart to invest in others and I'm experiencing God answer their prayers alongside them. This is a feeling that has been blowing me away and I'm absolutely awed.

Please be praying for M & K... these freshman ladies are reading & discussing the bible with a third year friend who has proclaimed to be an atheist for years and has finally decided to try out reading the bible. I also saw this friend come to church with these ladies last week and I'm praying for her heart to be drawn to the LORD.

Thanks for reading. Thanks for praying :) Continue to praise our good and faithful God!

No comments: