Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

You Make Beautiful Things...

Tears of joy streamed down my face as I left her apartment complex tonight. In the car she said to me, "I believe that Jesus changes lives. I want to work on trusting Him with my life." These are the precious words of my dear friend who is studying english here in the states for the next few months. Before leaving her home in Korea, she had no idea who Jesus was nor of His importance. Six months later, she's wondering what He would do for her life.

Please join me in praying for my dear friend Sheila*. Pray that she would decide to commit her life to trusting Jesus. Pray for the two of us, as we search the scriptures together, practicing english and learning about the Savior of the world, that God would continue to reveal Himself to her. Praise God with me for the ways that He draws His creation back to Himself.

And I will lead the blind in a way that they do not know, in paths that they have not known I will guide them. I will turn the darkness before them into light, the rough places into level ground. These are the things I do, and I do not forsake them. -- Isaiah 42:16

No comments: