Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hmm...we should catch up!

Lots of life has happened in the past few months.

In a nutshell:

•March 5-8 I took two fun loving freshmen women to D.C for the African American conference
•March 22 I saw RENT! with three ladies whom I deeply cherish
•March 27-April 2 I went on an EPIC spring break trip to the Grand Canyon
•April 25 I had the privilege of visiting my former campus ASU and participated in their 3rd annual Navigator talent show. I do NOT have video of this, but I'm sure I could find one for you. •The sound: Daft Punk "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger"
•The look: foil covered boxes as helmets, tempera paint on our limbs which showcased the lyrics.
•The talent: A really awesome dance number that blows people away. :)

•note: this is me and my friend Monique as we danced the night away at the Nav Halloween Party in Long Beach. These are the outfits worn for the talent show I danced in with another friend at ASU.

Anyway, sprinkle in counseling sessions, training sessions, a staff training retreat + time with students and this all equates to one hectic schedule. I decided to take a little bit of a break to catch my breath. If you're interested, you can check my picasa site for pictures from these crazy events and more.

Talk soon.

No comments: